TV BUYING GUIDE | How TO FIND THE PERFECT TV ?
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A TV
MAIN FACTORS TO CONSIDER
- SCREEN SIZE
- DISPLAY TYPE
- BRIGHTNESS (nits)
WHICH SIZE TV SHOULD YOU BUY ?
( 32′ inch TO 85′ inch) Most people prefer sizes from 32′ TO 55′
It mainly depends on the factors:
How close you size
Your Hall Size
You may Choose the right size based on your preferences or by referring the chart shown (for 4k tv)
|TV Screen Size||Viewing Distance for 4K|
|40″||3.3 – 5 feet|
|43″||3.6 – 5.4 feet|
|50″||4.2 – 6.3 feet|
|55″||4.6 – 6.9 feet|
|60″||5 – 7.5 feet|
|65″||5.4 – 8.1 feet|
- Most Common
- Affordable price range
- Use Edge-lit or Back-lit LED’s
- Suitable for normal use
- vibrant colours
- quantum dot technology
- better brightness levels
- medium priced
- Most expensive
- very slim
- Excellent contrast ratio and blacks
- best for HDR contents
A higher resolution means more pixels and sharper picture quality. Currently, we don’t recommend buying HD-ready smart TVs. Instead, go for at least Full-HD or 4K panels if your budget allows.
Ultra HD (4K) panels have four times the number of pixels over Full HD. Hence, the objects on the screen will appear richer and have more detail. We now also have 8K televisions, but you’d require actual 8K content to get the most out of it.
TIP : Higher resolution = Higher sharpness and clarity . You need higher resolution as screen size increases
- Additionally, you should also check whether the TV has HDR. High Dynamic Range helps deliver more colors, more contrast levels, and also increased brightness
Other Important things to know............
- REFRESH RATE : Most TV’s has 60hz Refresh rate , If you are a gamer 120hz will be an excellent option .
- CONNECTIVITY: Make sure there is perfect connectivity options like HDMI , USB according to your needs.
You should also check the availability of cool features like DOLBY VISION , VRR , etc…..
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT , FEEL FREE TO ASK THROUGH THE COMMENT SECTION 🙂