WINDOWS 11 IS NOW AVAILABLE - Everything You Need To Know
Windows 11 is out , lets see how you can update and what are all the new features !
Microsoft has made Windows 11 available to everyone. Eligible Windows 10 devices can be upgraded to the new version for free.
Windows 11 can now be given pre-installed on new computers too.
Windows 11 New Features
Windows 11 is designed to be Microsoft’s most advanced operating system for PCs.The new version brings a new user interface that includes a centrally aligned start menu and upgraded fonts as well as notification sounds. It also integrates Microsoft Teams for users to connect with others over chat, voice or video calls.. It also supports multiple desktops and has many accessibility features like Narrator, Magnifier, Closed Caption and Windows Speech Recognition.
- Improved Taskbar and Start Menu: Newly redesigned start menu with simplified interface , shifted from the corner to the center of the screen offering some interesting improvements. You can also customize the Start menu layout by pinning (and unpinning) the apps you want.
- Android apps ( upcoming) : Android apps will be built into Windows 11 natively through the new Microsoft Store. You can download the apps directly from Amazon App Store. Amazon app store will be available on Microsoft store .
- Widgets: AI powered customizable feed that slides out to show you such info as weather, news, calendar ,to-do list , time and more . You will find the widget button on the new taskbar, click on it and it will pop up from the left side . You can also customize it according to your preference.
- Snap Layouts : When you’re working in a bunch of open windows, you can arrange them in different layouts on the screen. Keep your mouse pointer over the square like button ( ❐ ) seen in between close (x) and minimize(-) to see different layout options for that window.
- Microsoft Teams: Windows 11 builds Microsoft’s video chat platform Teams directly into the operating system, making it easier to access for daily use. You can easily connect with others on Teams across Windows, Android, Mac or iOS.
- Improved Gaming: Windows 11 will get some features found in Xbox consoles, like Auto HDR and Direct Storage, to improve gaming on your Windows PC.
- Virtual Desktop: On the Taskbar, you can select the Desktops icon to create a new desktop
- Many More Features and Improvements ……………...
HOW TO UPGRAGE WINDOWS 10 TO WINDOWS 11 FOR FREE ?
Miscrosoft’s new Windows 11 operating system is here. it includes a new UI, redesigned start menu, new taskbar and much more .
Waiting for an upgrade notice to appear? ,Dont want to wait? With just a Little effort you can download and install the latest version of windows right now.
Windows 11 minimum system requirements :
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).|
|RAM||4 gigabyte (GB).|
|Storage||64 GB or larger|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable.|
|TPM||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.|
|Graphics card||Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.|
|Display||High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.|
|Internet connection and Microsoft account||Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.|
You can also use the Windows PC Health app
If the Windows PC Health app shows that your PC is compatible or if your system meets the minimum requirements ,
you don’t want to wait any longer for the update.
Steps To Follow :
Step 1 : Go to Windows 11 Software Download Page
Windows 11 download page : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11
Step 2 : Click Download Now under Windows Installation Assistant .
Step 3 : open the downloaded file and follow the instructions.
Step 4 : Click Restart Now button on the installation window after the installation is completed.
Your All New Windows 11 Is Ready 🙂
Feel Free to use the comment section 🙂